Friday 2 December 2011

Review - 02/12/2011


I have made the windows appear on the buildings and made the building gain more detail when the colour hits them. I have done this by extracting the polygons on the cube (where I wanted the window) by 0.01 and then moved the polygons back inside the building, I then dragged the keyframe from the start of the animation and moved it to where I wanted this animation to begin.

After that I move on to creating the trees. I did this by creating the trunk of the tree and then extracting out of it to make the branches. Then to make the branches grow out the tree I used the morpher modifier and made a copy of the tree and put all the vertices of the branches together on the copy. Then, with auto key on, I choose the copy using the modifier and increased the amount of morphing on the object.

No comments:

Post a Comment